I am at home right now for a few moments. This morning I performed the OSCE (objective standardized clinical examination) for my pediatrics rotation, and in a couple hours I will be writing the NMBE (National Medical Board Exam). And then, as of 4:30 this afternoon, I will be half-way through my clerkship. I am getting pretty excited that I only have to contain my excitement for another 5 hours. It's ok if you can't contain yours, I'll understand.
2 comments:
Being the calm and lacking in emotion type, I am having no problem containing myself!
Presently, I am just excited about everything else in life other than your immediate accomplishments... like snow in NY and walking to the grocery store and doing the laundry... so my yippee yahoo moment is not about you even though you might assume it is!!!!
I am not excited or proud... not me! Not this mother!
XOXXOXOOOXXX
Being the calm and lacking in emotion type, I am having no problem containing myself!
Presently, I am just excited about everything else in life other than your immediate accomplishments... like snow in NY and walking to the grocery store and doing the laundry... so my yippee yahoo moment is not about you even though you might assume it is!!!!
I am not excited or proud... not me! Not this mother!
XOXXOXOOOXXX
Post a Comment