Kyle and I are getting married!
In our usual style, our decision resulted from many in-depth, analytical, lengthy, honest and wonderful dialogues, and became official when we shared the news with our families last weekend. No romantic proposal or engagement ring (you know me) just plans for a celebration next April/May/June. I am excited, and certain and contented.
My conversations with my mom for the last week and a half have mostly consisted of her trying to get me to articulate what kind of space we envision, and how many people... and what kind of food, and WHAT DAY; and me trying to convince her that wearing flip-flops with a wedding dress is entirely legitimate (as long as they are white of course). I think we are going to be an effective planning team. But seriously, I am lucky that she is willing to put a bunch of time into researching for two very picky and relatively indecisive lovers.
Oh, and I'm not pregnant - that seems to be high on the the FAQs.
2 comments:
what a great blog CoCo. I especially loved the part where you said that you were excited, certain and contended. It brought tears to my eyes.
Jean Kyle's Mom for those of you who don't know)
Congrats you two! Awesome news which made me really happy today. I know I haven't spoken to either of you in some time but I just wanted to wish you well. Congrats again and good luck in 4th year!
Tristan
Post a Comment