Friday, March 14, 2008

kits lifestyle.

The alternative title for this post is, "Are you kidding me? C'mon, for serious. Stop yanking my chain - I know you must be joking because what you just said is ridiculous talk."

When I got home on Tuesday night there was a notice from the strata that had been slipped under the door. It was advising residents that any vehicles left in the underground parkade after 8:30am today were done so at the owner's risk, as a company was coming to power wash the floor. WHAT? The building has only been open for 4 months - only like 25% of the units even have people living in them. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE ON THE FLOOR? There are approximately eleven cars parked in that thing.

This morning when I left I was skeptical, and then this afternoon when I got home...I was still skeptical. In fact, I totally forgot until I had walked across our apparently sparkling clean parkade and back up to the apartment where I saw the flyer again.

Maybe I am ignorant to something. I hope someone enlightens me.

No comments: