I am in Halifax! In the last 5 weeks I have spent a total of about 7 days in Vancouver. Most of them spent doing laundry and running (literally) errands to get ready for the next time away from home. Reasonably, I went to camp in the Okanagan, sea kayaked in Clayoquot Sound, spent an extended period of time in the Kootneys, booked a wedding, tried to buy a car, and traveled across the country.
And now Halifax is going to be my home for the next 4 weeks! I will we working in the local hospitals here, doing two weeks of pediatric palliative care and two weeks of pediatric radiology...and eating lots of seafood. So far the general public as lived up to their reputation of being extremely friendly, while the restaurant workers have...not.
Today we plan to do a little exploring around the city, and tomorrow I start the next round of first days.
No comments:
Post a Comment