Monday, March 9, 2009

two bedrooms and a den (like Kyle said).

I woke up this morning at the hospital. There was snow covering the road. Weird.

Kyle picked me up so I didn't have to try and ride to bike home.

I stayed up to check the match results. We are going to Prince George for our residency. Now I have to decide whether to go to sleep or go for brunch.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Woot! PG is going to be an interesting socio-economic and geographical choice for residency/general practice. Good for you guys! I can't promise that I'll come and visit you, but you never know...

P.S. Got your invite today.

Patti said...

I WILL promise to come and visit you and bring good things... like myself and baking and pasta sauce and love ... lots of it!!! Pretty good deal eh???? SOOOOOO... save the den for me Kyle.... Millie has plans!

You two will show PG and the world of medicine a thing or two!!!!

Sad to have you leave town... BUT could not be happier or prouder that you two are sooooo successful!

And yes Courtney, I have stopped crying. It only lasted a little moment and now I have integrated it into this thing called LIFE!

Great love.... Mum/Millie

Patti said...

I WILL promise to come and visit you and bring good things... like myself and baking and pasta sauce and love ... lots of it!!! Pretty good deal eh???? SOOOOOO... save the den for me Kyle.... Millie has plans!

You two will show PG and the world of medicine a thing or two!!!!

Sad to have you leave town... BUT could not be happier or prouder that you two are sooooo successful!

And yes Courtney, I have stopped crying. It only lasted a little moment and now I have integrated it into this thing called LIFE!

Great love.... Mum/Millie