In cocoons, a hidden promise, butterflies will soon be free!
In the cold and snow of winter there’s a spring that waits to be,
Unrevealed until its season, something God alone can see.”
Hymn: In Every Bulb there is a Flower (Nannie's favourite)
In the cold and snow of winter there’s a spring that waits to be,
Unrevealed until its season, something God alone can see.”
Hymn: In Every Bulb there is a Flower (Nannie's favourite)
Kyle and I just finished a lovely dinner on the picnic table that he made this spring. It is the perfect temperature outside right now (maybe a tad cool for my old self, but not for my current state) and the bugs are very minimal. We are lucky to have such a great yard. We even ate a handful of raspberries straight off the bush for dessert!
This year we have planted a little vegetable garden too. It seems to be growing along alright. By the end of the week I think we will be able to have a salad with our lettuce, and I noticed the first little peas on the stalks tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment