It melted quickly, but still, c'mon April!
It seems like it has been a big week for Brynn. Sometimes it feels like she stays the same for several weeks, and the all of a sudden, she grows up a bunch in a couple of days.
This week:
We gave up the dream feed. For the first time in 7 months, she went without a bottle of milk in the early nighttime. We had been slowly tapering it for several weeks, and she has not seemed to notice that it is gone. (Doesn't mean that she is sleeping straight through, but she isn't doing anything different without the milk). This means I don't have to pump every morning to make the bottle! Although I am still doing it, out of habit I guess. We are just stock-piling a bunch in the freezer at the moment.
Brynn started cruising around on the furniture. Now she is even going from the coffee table to the couch and back. Still no signs of crawling whatsoever, but she is obsessed with walking around holding onto hands. I swear she is going to go straight to walking.
We went out for dinner to Red Robin on Friday night! Brynn sat in the high chair like a star, and loved all the action, especially the "Happy Birthday" song entertainment.
Our friend Jess came to take Brynn for a walk on Sunday afternoon, so that I could be free to get some stuff done. Kyle has been pretty busy between working, and research and studying for his exam, and while I am getting more done during the day now than ever, the list is still always longer that what a couple of naps and some exersaucer time gets me. I went to the store with a cart and a huge list - it was great!
I finished knitting Brynn's spring cardigan. Now it just has to be blocked and buttons added.
This week we are looking forward to Cortney coming to visit on the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment