Brynn has been sleeping well (right through), Kyle was off, the sun was out, and the snow is almost gone.
The weather was good on Sunday, so Kyle and I did some work in the garden. and then the three of us had our first picnic lunch on the table that Kyle built last year. Hooray!
Brynn is becoming braver and braver with cruising along furniture, and transferring from one item to another, which has resulted in a few bonks this week. None major. She even stood on her own for a few times (about 15 seconds a time)! She is proud as punch with her new skills.
She also found her tongue this week, and she keeps sticking it in and out with deep concentration! She is interested in mine as well - I think she is preparing to add some sounds to her repertoire. Did I mention that "mama" and "baba" are her current favourites?
This week Kyle gets to work a short week because of the Easter weekend. Brynn and I are heading down to Vancouver on Easter Sunday, and will be joined by Kyle on Wednesday. He is writing is final exams Thursday and Saturday, and then we are off to Maui! Another adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment